Friday, June 6, 2008

Bi-Polar Baby

I was going to post today that I feel I'm on the upswing. Then I remembered I just posted that exact thing. So I went through my posts, and I'm realizing that I'm either depressed or thinking I'm on the upswing. I don't really know if I'm Bi-polar or not. Which is going to make the next thing I say sound really stupid but-even though I have been twice diagnosed, I don't think I am, unless it's possible to be just a touch bi-polar. You know, like kind of pregnant?

Seriously, I do have some crazy mood swings, and I do get in a bit of a manic state in my head sometimes, where it feels like all the thoughts are flying at me. But I've never done things like stayed up for 3 days straight painting my house or whatever.

I discussed this with the hubbs last night, and I'm considering going back to therapy. I should be happier than I've ever been, and I'm just not. And there's really no good reason. I think it may be time to deal with all the deep inside black stuff.

Happy Friday

No comments: