Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Book Review

The Easy Way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr.

Strange to think a book can help you quit smoking, but this book really feels like the ticket to freedom.

It's all about attitude, and freedom, and reversing the brain washing that not only society has forced upon us, but the brain washing we have forced upon ourselves.

It's drug addiction, plain and simple. And I've beaten a lot worse things than nicotine.

He says, if possible, to pick a time that is less stressful (?) and just go for it-no patches, no stupid gum, no brain altering pills.

I had Youngest type and print a little cheat sheet for me, for motivation. But basically-a craving is a beautiful thing, it's poison leaving your body. Hooray!!

I'm thinking my less stressful time is when this damn eye infection goes away.

So, Monday. I'll keep you updated.

Oh, and if you're a smoker, read this book. You have nothing to lose but a few hours of your time.

No comments: