Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blah.

You think I'd be posting more with all this time on my hands.

I interviewed for 2 jobs-was told by one "Unfortunately we can't utilize the talent of all the applicants blah blah blah"

The second one, the one I really thought I nailed? Haven't heard a word. Not even a callback saying they hired someone else. I don't understand.

Hubbs says we'll be ok, cutting out drinking and him doing side jobs, until I do find a job. But COME ON. I am not a sit in the house all day kind of person. I want to work. I enjoy working. I enjoy contributing to the household budget.

Sadly, the job market here is FUCKED. I check the job postings every day, and there hasn't been shit.

So, BLAH.

3 comments:

Snowbrush said...

I'm so sorry. You're not alone, certainly.

Deirdre Bunny said...

Oh, honey - I totally empathize. Sending good thoughts and well-wishes.

Take care and good luck!


~Deirdre

Lula said...

Thank you both, very much!