Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday

Oh Monday, you SUCK!!

I actually had an excellent weekend. It was nice to not have to worry about Youngest for a quick minute.

On the one hand I don't think he'll have any more problems at school, but on the other I'm freaking out. Some girl approached him and said "You really had to have blah blah arrested?" And Youngest was like "Damn right."

I've been in contact with a support group, and according to them we did all the right things, from pressing charges and notifying the school to making sure the hate crime charge was applied.

My heart is still broken, and I'm still having trouble breathing. I can't wait for this fricking school year to be over.

*************************************************************************************

Mother's Day was really nice. Received some lovely gifts, and my "new daughter" got me a really sweet card. Though we watched District 9, which I found to be incredibly sad. Not recommended Mother's Day watching.

New week, less drama. At least one can hope.

No comments: