Friday, June 4, 2010

Let's review......

I spent the majority of this week feeling like shit. Not sure why. But, AGAIN, after this weekend we're going to give laying off the booze the old college try. I've pretty much felt like shit for 20 years-sick of it. If I all of a sudden feel great all the time we'll know why won't we? Though I still find it hard to believe that drinking my ass off on the weekend can still make me feel bad at the end of the week.

*************************************************************************************

I've been invited to participate in an on-line community for book lovers-reviews, etc...My first thought was "Have you read any of my book reviews?". I'm going to investigate further on Sunday and see if it's something I'd like to do. The worse that can happen is....what? People I don't know will not like what I write? I throw that out there every day!

*************************************************************************************

I told my therapist about Daughter, and apparently the way she was living is a reportable offense. So either I had to report it, or she did. But either way it had to be done because of the danger of my Dr. losing her license. I said "No offense, but I knew I shouldn't have told you." Then I called CPS. They don't even care. They recommended I get a medical release in case something happens, but other than that they don't give a shit. That was one of the hardest phone calls I've ever had to make. I really believe therapy is paying off for me. I'm so brave!

*************************************************************************************

Youngest received two awards last night for his super high grade point average-one from his school, and one from the President's Council on Achievement in Education or something to that effect. Even came with a form letter from the office of Obama himself....... he was very excited, and we are so damn proud of that kid. I really think he'll go far and live a wonderful life.

*************************************************************************************

Started smoking again, like an asshole. I haven't decided when yet, but a quit date is looming. Again. Stupid girl....

*************************************************************************************

Have a great weekend!

No comments: