Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sober week, day 4

Again, last night.

Well, sober week should actually be re-named "Learn a little something about yourself, Lula" week.

Yes, I drank last night. But, maybe it wasn't in vain if I take away the lesson I think I learned-it's all about habits.

I'm in the habit of drinking a few beers while Hubbs and I prepare food for the rest of the week on Tuesday nights. So to break that habit, I will be buying a variety of teas this weekend. Replace the beer with a nice relaxing herbal tea, and voila! Problem solved!

Not that it will be that easy, but it's definitely worth a try.

I'm kind of pissed that sober week is turning out to be harder than I thought, but again, if I can take away a few lessons and a greater resolve for next week then it will be worth it.

If, next week, I'm writing this exact same shit-then I'll be really pissed.

No comments: