Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

So I'm off to a rip roaring start to my new year. I have some sort of bizarre eye infection-my eye and part of my face are swollen. Better than it was a few days ago, but itchy and very irritating.

I went to urgent care Saturday, where frickin Doogie Howser M.D. tried to give me steroids. I told him I'm not comfortable taking steroids, and doesn't he think my eye is infected?

"Well, I won't rule that out, but try the steroids first."

".......?"

I went home to look up this steroid before I filled the prescription, and first thing I saw is "Do not prescribe to patients suffering from depression."

Dick! He knew I was on meds in the past, FOR DEPRESSION. Dumb Fuck.

Anyway, I have an appointment to see MY doctor at 11:00 today.

Way to ring in the new year, already starting off with medical bills!

2 comments:

wirecutter said...

Sounds like we both kicked off the New Years the same sucky way.

Lula said...

Yeah, I'm thinking we all need a do over.