Friday, July 24, 2009

Need......carbs.....

I'm having a little trouble adjusting to this low carb diet. I've been keeping my numbers to between 60 and 80 (down from as high as 183+) and my body feels weary. I know the theory is to train your body to get it's energy from stored fat instead of carbs, but it sure is a tiring road.

And I am about sick of EGGS. That's how it looks in my head-EGGS EGGS EGGS. I had berries and a fat free Greek yogurt for breakfast today because I just couldn't face another EGG. Not sure yet what I'm going to be doing from here on out, so if anyone has any low carb breakfast ideas let me know. I'm thinking just meat. Slab o'beef and a hunk of cheese. Bacon and cheese wrapped in lettuce. Oh, and cutting your carbs makes you slightly goofy, if you haven't noticed.

Once again, I would like to sing the praises of Chromium. I'm still on this nice even keel. I've actually been pretty happy this week, which is rare for me. I'm never happy 5 or more days in a row.

Loving life!

No comments: