Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Husband....

has the patience of a saint.

is very tolerant of my crazy.

has helped me be less crazy.

is the smartest man I know.

can fix anything.

is one handsome bastard.

is the best I've ever had.

has made me the happiest woman alive.

is an excellent father.

is very forgiving.

looks at me like no other man ever has.

treats me better than I've ever been treated.

knows me better than I know myself, and yet still adores me.

is 47 years old today.

Happy Birthday honey, I love you!!

3 comments:

wirecutter said...

Happy Birthday, Lula's Husband!!!!
You're a very lucky lady, Lula, to have all that in a man.

Deirdre Bunny said...

Happy Birthday to your guy!

He sounds absolutely wonderful =)

Lula said...

I am very lucky-I adore him. I'll pass on your birthday wishes