Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh Wednesday

I am EXHAUSTED. In between weight lifting, low carb eating, acting like a teenager all weekend, and Hubbs birthday, I am a very, very tired woman. But we had an excellent time last night, so it's worth it.

***************************************************************************************

I have a friend flying in from Texas tomorrow, can't wait! I haven't seen her in 2 years, so I'm pretty excited. But I have a ton of stuff to do in preparation for her arrival-no rest for the wicked!

***************************************************************************************

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Great blog you have here. I have a humor blog as well and I would like to exchange links with you. Let me know, either by email or through my site, if this is possible. Jason

Lula said...

Thanks Jason, and thanks for reading.