Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rant

I just got back from the eye doctor, and IT'S NOT MY EYE. I've been dealing with this shit for 4 months, and he just told me he thinks it's a sinus infection.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Another appointment tomorrow to treat this now. I swear to GOD, every time something is wrong with me it turns in to this lengthy, drawn out, expensive process. Either the doctors in this godforsaken town are fucking idiots or I'm a freak. Probably a little of both.

SHIT.

And now my eyes hurt.

3 comments:

Deirdre Bunny said...

I feel for ya. nothing can ever be simple, can it? Everything becomes a fucking ordeal.

Hugs to you. Hope you get it sorted out soon and your eye is on it's way to feeling much better =)

wirecutter said...

Naw, doctors are the same everywhere. I'm the guy that went to the doctor for a simple swelling on my neck and came away with surgery that removed a saliva gland and lymph node biopsy, remember?
And let's not forget a doctor's bill I can't afford to pay....

Lula said...

Thanks D-off to the doc here shortly.

That's my fear wirecutter-I'm still paying off the unnecessary MRI from last year. Grrr....