Monday, February 9, 2009

Check it out-

I saw the badge for personality testing on Red's blog....fun little time waster, and weirdly accurate. Try it.

This pretty much sums me up-

"The primary desire of the Protector SJ is to be of service to others, but here "service" means not so much furnishing others with the necessities of life, as guarding others against life's pitfalls and perils, that is, seeing to their safety and security."

Almost every week I have a new cause-one of Youngest's friends, a stray dog, whatever. We're lucky we don't have 15 animals and 30 foster kids. My whole family would live with me if I could swing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting personality profile. Its cool to see what other people show up as. I have to try the multiple intelligence ones. I hope everything goes good with your MRI. I am sure it is scary. I am not a religious person at all, more spiritual - I guess. I sent a prayer for you. I hope all goes well.

Lula said...

Thanks Red, I appreciate the thought!