Friday, February 13, 2009

Lucky lucky, you're so lucky.....

Sometimes I forget how truly blessed I am. I get so caught up in the negative things around me, I can't break free. It's a character flaw, I'm sure of it.

I get home from work, and all I want to do is bitch-about my obnoxious co-workers, about the mis-management, about how I'm being forced to do things I think are stupid, about how I am made to feel that the success of the company is on my shoulders.

Then I see my husband and my son, how willing they are to let me bitch even when it seems excessive, how they have a guys night planned working on cars, how Hubbs and I have a wonderful evening planned tomorrow for ourselves for our anniversary/Valentine's Day-it makes me feel -first selfish-then grateful.

I am so lucky to have those guys in my life. And sometimes, I need to just shut the hell up.

No comments: