Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Woman!

That's my super hero name, I just decided. And my power? Confusion. "With the power of my randomness, I will shout out random things that confuse you, and thwart your evil plan to take over the world"

"Look Random Woman, I have a nuclear bomb that I will set off if I don't get ONE MILLION DOLLARS!"

"Out on the ledge?"

"I SAID, I have a nuclear bomb that I will set off if I don't get ONE MILLION DOLLARS!"

"I think that I think that too!"

"???????????"

This is where the evil villain's head explodes from trying to figure out what the hell I'm talking about.

WINNER!!!!!!!!
*************************************************************************************

Hot date tomorrow night-it's the 7 year anniversary of the day Hubbs and I met. We met on Match.com (that's right, MATCH.COM)and we didn't even talk on the phone until the day we met. I am not lying when I say I knew that night that I loved him and would be with him for the rest of my life. I can't wait-nice Italian dinner, bottle of wine, things I don't care to mention here (wink, wink). DAMN I love that man.

*************************************************************************************

I don't know if I've reached my limit of incompetence and stupidity or what, but I'll be surprised if I make it through this month without getting fired. Bitchy things just keep flying out of my mouth. I can't help it-I'm tired of stupid people.

*************************************************************************************

Have I mentioned I've lost 2 inches off of my hips in about 2 weeks? If you're able to get the Results Fitness 10 Day Workout, I HIGHLY recommend it. I'm looking pretty damn hot for an old broad.

************************************************************************************

3 day weekend-I took a vacation day to have some extra time with the family next week. And, I took a sick day for my MRI next Friday. So it will also be a 3 day work week. I'm pretty excited about that. I used to love my job, it's really too bad.

*************************************************************************************

Have an EXCELLENT weekend!

No comments: