Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Book Review

Gone, Baby, Gone by Dennis Lehane.

I have been SLACKING on logging my books and reviewing them. I wanted to keep track so I could see how many books I actually read in a year, but life has been very.....unusual lately, so I have fallen behind. Which also means I can't remember half of what I have read in the past month or so, but whatever.

I was afraid to read this book because of the subject matter, but it was pretty well written. It's the story of a missing child and a detective's search to recover her. I'm probably the only person in the world who hasn't seen the movie, but I don't generally like movies adapted from books anyway.

There was one part of the book that I had to kind of skim through, but all in all I enjoyed the story.

No comments: