Monday, March 2, 2009

So.......

The MRI was clear. But I believe she is starting to feel like she's in over her head. She said she would schedule a back MRI, but "Let's wait and see what the neurologist says"

If the one on my brain cost $3000, can you imagine what the cost of one on my whole back would be? Jesus.

She also said "That's the problem with MS, the symptoms come and go, you get remissions then blah blah blah blah"

So I asked her point blank "Do you think that's what I have?"

"Well, a women your age, presenting with those symptoms, blah blah"

I think part of the problem here is my regular doctor is out on maternity leave, and this substitute just doesn't have the bedside manner required to deal with a loony tune like me.

Anyhoo, next doctor appointment Monday the 9th.

4 comments:

wirecutter said...

Thinking good thoughts for you.

Anonymous said...

How Frustrating. I am happy for you it is clear but it must be really frustrating to now have to go back in again.

Miyonao said...

Just wishing good luck with all you go through...

Lula said...

Thanks you guys. I am frustrated, I just want to feel better. Hopefully the next doctor will have a solid answer.