Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cry Baby

I've been crying for 2 days.

I picked up mom's stuff from my step dad-there is not a trace of her left. No a picture, not a knick knack-nothing. Whatever. I guess some people move on faster than others.

Clark Gable and Carole Lombard were the loves of each others lives. When Carole Lombard's plane crashed, Clark was devastated. He eventually remarried and even had children. When he died some 30 years later, he was buried next to Carole Lombard. His current wife understood that Carole was the love of his life, and respected his wishes. Apparently step dad feels differently.

I got my hair cut-HATE it! It's really not a bad cut, if you're into Jennifer Aniston circa Friends 1994-ish.

It's only hair, and it will grow back. I just wasn't in the mood for this right now.

Happy Sunday

No comments: