Friday, June 13, 2008

Freaking OUT

Let's analyze this freak out, and see what we can do.

1. The kid isn't flying out tomorrow-the midwest is flooded and Grams can't get to the airport. The flight has been changed. Reason to freak? Not really

2. The yard sale has been moved to tomorrow. Reason to freak? A little, because now I have 10 million things to do tonight. But I'm sure it can be handled.

3. I took nothing out for dinner tonight, because tonight was supposed to be pizza and movie night with the kid. Reason to freak? Not really. Hubbs said we could buy dinner at Raley's.

4. Chest pain. My chest hurts, especially when I swallow. And I have some weird, deep chest cough that hurts. Reason to freak? Possibly. I think I'm going to urgent care this morning.

All in all, everything is able to be handled. But again, several things at once tend to freak me out.

Deep breath. Ouch.

Happy Friday

No comments: