Monday, June 2, 2008

Sick Of Myself

I am hateful, angry, weepy, and easily frustrated today.

I think I'm only capable of handling one emotional drama at a time. And right now, all my mother's things are sitting on my back patio, waiting for me to decide what to keep and what to sell. So everything else going on is way blown out of proportion.

Every time I look in the mirror, I want to scream. (Don't judge me-you have no idea what in my life caused me to be so neurotic)

We are having a Grand Opening at work this weekend-and were advised to "put away" anything valuable. Why do people need to see the offices when they are touring the manufacturing facility? That just highly irritated me. I'm taking home my things and leaving them there. I don't need sticky children or intoxicated adults touching my stuff.

I wish I would have called in sick. Take a nice quiet me day, in bed with the kitties, reading all day.

Hopefully my anger scent is wafting through the office and everyone will leave me the hell alone for the rest of the day.

No comments: