Monday, June 9, 2008

Who Would Have Thought?

Sunday is laundry day. I like to start the week off with every speck of clothing in the house clean. When I was folding a load of jeans, I saw what I thought was grease on a pair of my husbands pants. "Thats weird, I don't remember him getting greasy this week."
Then I noticed it was on every pair. I was very pissed, and confused because I've never had grease spread in the washer before. I took them back out to re-wash, when I heard a clunking in the dryer. You will never guess what it was.

An eyeliner pencil. Black. THAT WAS IN MY SON'S POCKET. Yes, my son thinks he's some kind of emo kid, and he thinks he can wear eyeliner.

I never thought I would hear myself tell my son he was not allowed to wear makeup.

So, $200 worth of ruined clothes later-hopefully he gets the picture. I'm making him buy my replacement clothes. I told him he can make payments, I won't take the money all at once, but my favorite Levi's, my Guess jeans, and a new denim skirt-all ruined.

Damn kids these days.

No comments: