Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another Reason Why I'm Going To Hell

We shopped at Wal-Mart last night. Not only was it after work, but it was the 1st. The frickin place was packed with very yucky people, it was HORRIBLE.

Since I've decided to (successfully) change our eating habits, I've noticed that I have become quite judgmental. I was looking at all the obese people, then sneaking peeks inside their carts, and I thought "Well no wonder you're fat."

Supposedly all the crap food is cheaper than the healthy stuff, but my husband and I found that to be false. When we stopped buying processed food we actually saved money on our grocery bill. I can't afford a lot of the exotic things I would like to be trying, but we eat healthy and keep our weight down on the same amount of money we used to spend. Which leads me to believe that everyone is just lazy and not trying hard enough. Which then makes me think, why is it any of my business?

I'll tell you why. If you choose to be obese, you should not be allowed to wear mini skirts and midriff baring tops. Ewwww.

And if you need a motorized cart to get around the store because you are too fat to walk, maybe you should be walking anyway.

I know. I'm a horrible person. Hence the name of this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it interesting that in a previous post of yours you mention having an eating disorder as a child. Now that you are an adult (still obsessing over your weight)you feel superior to the obese despite the fact that their disorder would be classified under the same general category as your own.

Lula said...

I have never thought of obesity as an eating disorder. I have always viewed it as laziness.

Thank you for showing me a different way of thinking.

But I stand by the clothing comment.