Thursday, July 24, 2008

You Know I Love You Baby

"And I know you love me too. But the fun that day, didn't start until-we left on our honeymoon."

Sorry, I have Everclear stuck in my head.

Youngest is flying in Saturday afternoon, so since our honeymoon got cut a little short, hubbs and I have decided to take Friday off of work. But the final fun will start tonight, which I won't detail because I believe I have relatives reading this blog.

Tomorrow morning we are going shopping (I've lost so much weight my clothes are falling off of me) (by the way world, I am very proud of myself for losing all this weight in a healthy, legal way. Drugs bad. Chicken breast good.)-and after shopping we are going to use the $100.00 gift certificate a friend gave us and go out for sushi. Then we will come home, and do some more of the things that married people do, then wake up tomorrow refreshed, relaxed, and ready to spend time with the young one.

This mini honeymoon has been very good for us. I think we have only argued twice, and both times alcohol was involved so I don't put a lot of importance on those. Youngest is old enough to entertain himself, but it was nice to not worry about dinners and activities and the who the hell is the kid talking to now?

I promised I would work hard on keeping the current mood going-of course the whole atmosphere in the house changes when Youngest is around, but I do understand the importance of spending quality alone time with hubbs. So we shall see.

I can't WAIT until tomorrow!

No comments: