Monday, July 21, 2008

Stress Level, Defcon 3

It's lower, but not back to normal.

Youngest's other family is going to fly him home this weekend. God only knows the price of that ticket. Well, actually I do, it's about $375.00. I told them I would pay them back, but it is going to have to be payments. I just don't have that kind of money.

Cousin does agree with the fact that Youngest needs a non stop flight, or at least a flight where he doesn't change planes. But still, I would rather be the one making the travel plans.

Honeymoon is now ending 3 weeks sooner than we expected. We wanted to camp one more time, and have a date night (which we are going to try to sneak in Friday-I have a gift card to an excellent seafood restaurant).

I just don't like change, and feeling helpless. But I'm sure it will all work out.

Right?

No comments: