Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nigerian Scammer Update!

And after all this time, I thought he forgot about me.


LISA DAVIS, WHY DO YOU KEEP SILENT OVER THE RECEIPT OF OUR EMAIL ?? I KINDLY ADVICE YOU NOW TO RESPOND TO US WITH THE REQUIRED FEE UNLESS YOU WANT US TO CANCEL THE TRANSFER .YOUR TRANSFERING FILE CODE WILL EXPIRES VERY SOON AND ONCE IT GET EXPIRED WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO CANCEL THE TRANSFER WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO COMPLY WITH US .NOTE THAT THE FUND WILL REFER TO UNITED EMBASSY .

BEST REGARDS

DR.NELSON B.COLLINS

And of course, my response-

Dear Dr./Mr. Nelson B. Collins,

I'm sorry, but who are you? And how do you know me?

Regards,

Tamara Smith

I thought I'd throw in a new name to confuse him. And, I find it hilarious that he sent this response to the email I sent when I told him to burn in hell. That, and the fact that now he's DOCTOR Collins. Last time he was plain old Mr.

No comments: