Saturday, May 16, 2009

Randomness

I am having a surprisingly good day considering how hung over I am.

*************************************************************************************

I gave up on trying to keep my daily carbs below 100. In between the honey in my morning tea and the amount of fruit I eat, it was pointless. And it's not like I'm not losing/maintaining my weight.

*************************************************************************************

My stop smoking date has been moved to tomorrow. Wally World didn't have the gum I wanted, so I wasn't able to get it until today. Wish me luck-I'm really going for it this time!

*************************************************************************************

I stuck to my schedule and did my evening work out last night. I think that's part of the reason why I dropped a pound and a half even with all the crap I ate yesterday. Little Wing's son had a bake sale at his daycare-cookies galore! I'm afraid it's going to sneak up on me though. God forbid I gain a pound, right? I swear, I don't know why I care so much about the number. But when my scale hits 140, I freak out. I'm trim, toned, and my clothes still fit. It doesn't make any sense. And even though my scale said 138 this morning, I feel huge. Silly woman.

*************************************************************************************

Happy Saturday!!

No comments: