Friday, May 1, 2009

Who are you? And what have you done with Lula?

Driving home from work last night, some woman decided she needed to be in my lane and came on over. This happens to me almost daily, and I'm usually able to swerve, or slam on my brakes, or whatever. This time, there was too much traffic for me to move, and I wasn't about to slam on my brakes. So she hit me.

I've been saying for the longest time that if someone hits me I'm going to get out of my car and BEAT THEIR ASS. People drive like idiots in this town, so I knew it was coming.

We pulled over, and I started taking pictures of the damages. I was pretty mad, but hadn't said anything yet. Some woman pulled over with us and said "Do you need a witness?" And the lady that hit me said "What did you see?" And witness said "I saw YOU pull in front of ME and hit HER."

So, fault was easily established.

She kept apologizing, and she was very shaky, and I heard myself say "It's ok-it was an accident."

??????????????????

I must be mellowing in my old age.

No comments: