Friday, January 23, 2009

Wow!

I received another award-when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! I do seem to be much better at that then I was in the past. I still have my moments, but all in all every little thing doesn't crush me like it used to.

I'm also supposed to nominate/award other people who I find inspiring. The list is too long, so here's the short version.

To all of you who follow/read my blog-you all inspire me in different ways. Sometimes with humor, sometimes just in the searching for answers and a better way to live. Whether it's overcoming drugs, social anxiety, depression, or abuse, you have all let me know I am not alone. Thanks!

And to those of you who don't blog (this means you family and friends), but do read me-you save me every day. With forgiveness and humor, tough love and letting me cry. I am not an easy person to know, but you remind me I am a worthwhile person to know. Thank you!

Now I'm all mushy-back to work!

2 comments:

wirecutter said...

It's true - everybody that you come in contact with tousces you in some way.

Miyonao said...

You know how much we all enjoy your blog. Your blog is my daily must-see. You make me laugh and inspire me too.