Thursday, May 29, 2008

Decisions

Yesterday I posted what I believe to be the most personal thing about myself I have ever posted. It was hard, but the purpose of this blog is twofold.

1. Free therapy
2. Maybe someone will see it and not feel alone, feel like there is hope, etc...

So, I've decided to post a little more about myself. And I'm going to start sharing more of my real thoughts and feelings, because if it's not in my head, it no longer has power.

In my time on this earth, I have been diagnosed with Anorexia, Depression, Bi-polar,Anxiety Disorder, and what I believe is Borderline Personality Disorder. I have attempted suicide many, many times. I have been homeless. I have been abused. I have done a lot-excuse me, A LOT, of really stupid self destructive things. I have been a horrible friend, wife, mother, sister, and daughter. I have lied, cheated, stolen, and been a complete bitch.

I have also found love and forgiveness from the people who matter to me most.

It has a been a long, hard road to get where I am today. I have a great job, I'm a better wife and mother, I don't break the law, and I'm a good friend. I still make mistakes-quite a few, actually. But, I'm basically happy. Yes, I can say that now. I'M HAPPY. (Except when I'm depressed)

My point is, if I can turn my life around, anyone can. I'm a miracle.

It's going to be ok. I promise.

No comments: