Thursday, May 1, 2008

Like Mother, Like Son

Me: I didn't know she was blind in one eye. Or maybe I did and forgot. I have to empty stuff out of my head or it gets too full and I forget how to walk.

Son:
My head is always full and that's why I believe random things fall out of my mouth, like right now, I just told someone I wanted to ride a pony, a mini pony, with a strong back, and a knack for basket weaving

Me:
That’s hilarious. You need a brain/mouth filter. But buy a better brand than I did, because mine barely works.

Son:
I don't have one at all, I mean, not at all, no joke. A customer called me and asked me who's fax number this is ***-***-**** and i told them Jesus, meaning the son of God.

Then I realized what I said, and I tried to play it off by saying his name is Jesus "hay-sus" then I said "Actually I'm not sure who's number that is.
"

And they were confused.

Me:
That is also hilarious!

Now bring me some potato chips. I’ve heard if your oldest son brings you chips from California, they have no calories.

No comments: