Friday, May 30, 2008

Scared!

I've been trying to grow out my hair. I have always had bangs, so I decided to grow them out and maybe get the all-one-length thing going. What a frickin nightmare! I almost cut my hair about a thousand times because I can't stand the way I've been wearing my hair for the last 4 months.

I'm going to a new hairdresser tomorrow-I've been happy with mine, but I need help. I am very hair challenged and I need someone to say "Why don't you do this?" Or "I think this would look good."

So, tomorrow is the day. I will either flip my noodle or be very happy.

On a side note, the new girl said "If I had my way I would give you a complete makeover." Which led to hours of me trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Bad makeup? My clothes? Am I ugly? Because that's how my brain works. Come to find out, she only meant my hair.

Happy Friday!

No comments: