Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm So Grown Up!

So, I'm at the 7-11 the other day with my younger son and my friend, and we're in line, when I realize I forgot the milk. So I run back to get it, and take my place back in line where my son and friend were waiting. (Kind of)

When I make it to the register, some cracked out broad behind me says in to her cell phone "Oh, and now I have people cutting in front of me in line." I turned around and said "Actually, I was already in line, you didn't see my family standing here waiting for me?" She got rather close to me and said "I'm not even talking to you. I don't even know you. What are you even talking about?"
Like I didn't hear what she said into her phone. Her balls were obviously WAY smaller than her mouth.

Why am I so grown up? Because a short time ago, I would have punched that bitch right in the mouth for even stepping towards me. I didn't think my son and friend would appreciate watching me being arrested.

Sometimes I hate being an adult.

No comments: