Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Book Review

The Story of a Marriage by Andrew Sean Greer.

Have you ever started reading a book, and decided about halfway through you didn't want to read it anymore, but you finished it because you wanted to know how it turns out? That's what happened with me and this book. I'm not sure why, it was well written, but I had to make myself finish it. I think this happens when I read too many books at one time-I want to finish one of the other ones so I rush through whichever one ends up in my hand.

An interesting story though-how well do you REALLY know the person you're married to?
I did have some trouble relating to the wife-I would have booted the husband, but then again I'm a modern woman, not a women limited by the values and morals of the 40's and 50's.

No comments: