Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Funny 2

A bear walks in to a bar, pulls up a seat, and motions to the bartender.

“I’d like a beer please”

“I’m sorry, we don’t serve bears beer in this bar.”

“Come on man, it’s been a rough day, I really need a drink”

“I’m sorry sir, we do not serve bears beer in this bar.”

“Please-I’m supposed to be hibernating, I can’t find a decent cave, and I have insomnia. I NEED a beer.”

“Sir, I’m sorry about what you’re going through, but like I said, we do NOT serve bears beer in this bar.”

“Ok look, either you serve me a beer, or you see that lady over there? I’m going to go over there, rip off her head, suck out her brains, and eat her. Blood will fly, I’ll scare your customers, they will all leave screaming and you will lose business. Now are you going to give me a beer or what?”

“Like I said sir, we do NOT serve bears beer in this bar.”

The bear gets up, grabs the lady, rips off her head, and proceeds to eat her. Blood is everywhere, people are screaming, its chaos!

The bear sits back down and says-

“NOW will you serve me a beer?”

“Like I said, we do not serve bears beer in this bar, especially bears on drugs.”

“Drugs? I’m not on drugs!”

“Oh yeah? What about that bar-bitch-you-ate?”

My favorite joke.

No comments: