Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Monday

New day-new attitude. That's the theory anyway. Focus on the positive, move forward-I can do those things.

I actually have quite a few things to look forward to right now. Self defense class Saturday, visiting Oldest and his family this summer, taking friends out to lunch-those are my happy things.

And I had a very productive weekend-I didn't spend as much time with my husband as I would have liked, but I did have good quality time with Youngest. So there you go.

Move forward.

2 comments:

Deirdre Bunny said...

Excellent =)

I lose a lot of valuable time with my partner on the weekends because of my head. It's unfortunate, but I am lucky to have someone supportive.

Cheers and hope your week is off to a good start!

Lula said...

Me too-there with him, but not really. I hate it.

I hope your week is awesome too!