Monday, April 6, 2009

Moving Forward

My positive thoughts for today-might as well try to start the week off right.

There was singing in my house this morning-hearing Youngest belting out a tune always brings a smile to my face.

I have the best husband EVER. He is so supportive and wonderful-I don't know what I would do without him.

All my working out is really paying off. I plan on rewarding myself with a new bikini. I actually have the confidence to wear one this year!

It may be Monday, but I'm healthy, happy, and at work. It really can't get any better than this.

Baby steps.....

2 comments:

Miyonao said...

Wow...I'm so glad to hear that! That's the beauty of moving forward. It's great to know that you did it.

When we stop and look around, it's not hard to see how blessed we are with what we have opposed to what we lack and have lost.

Enjoy your day.

Lula said...

Thanks Miyonao