Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Funny, Part 2

I know I'm the only one who finds this hilarious, but the Nigerian scammer emailed me AGAIN, telling me my money is waiting for me at Western Union, and if I would just send the $380.00 processing fee he could release it to me.

My response?

Dear Dr. Nelson Collins,

What part of FUCK OFF AND DIE AND BURN IN HELL WHILE YOU'RE AT IT don't you understand? If there was money waiting for me at Western Union I wouldn't have to send YOU money to have it "released". You're starting to get on my nerves. Stop emailing me or my coven of witches will cast a spell on you which will make your dick rot and fall off.

Signed,

Tamara Smith

Messing with his head just amuses me so much.

3 comments:

Elena said...

hahaha your funnies cracked me up today...

Lula said...

Thanks! I love that comic strip.

Lula said...

And messing with Nigerian scammers....