Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vacation

We had a really nice time visiting Oldest and his family. I wasn't able to socialize as much as I would have liked with my daughter-in-law's family, but I'm afraid of my own shadow so no surprise there.

We played with the kids-





Bow and arrow courtesy of Grandpa Hubbs-which is what I called him all weekend. I started very young, so we're very young Grandparents. I found it hilarious.

Went to the beach-











The beauty of always holding the camera is that I rarely get my picture taken!

Barbecued-





And Youngest got his first lesson from a vocal coach-





Oldest in his studio-Smell This! Studios



Oldest is so talented, and is very much in demand. It was hard for him to take a few days off, but he needed it just as much as we needed to spend time with him. I'm so proud. He has a great family, and he's on his way to a great career. Warms my heart.

And look at these faces-





They make it all worthwhile!

2 comments:

Deirdre Bunny said...

Great pics! Is your oldest a recording engineer? I see a huge mixing board and some gear *drools*

I'm a musician and record all my own stuff - have a studio built in my basement, so when I saw those pics my eyebrow raised in respect.

Lula said...

He is-a self taught musical genius too! I'm so proud. And I really have no idea where he got his talent-must skip a generation!