Wednesday, September 24, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

I admit, I stole this idea from Little Wing, and it seems the perfect opportunity to introduce you to her.Check her out at Butterflies and Zebras. Little Wing is the girl previously known as "Work Friend"-I'm sure you will love her as much as I do!

1. I don't bite my nails, I chew on my fingers. I know, gross.
2. I cry when houseplants die.
3. I kick ASS at Jeopardy!
4. I once ate nothing but french toast for 6 months.
5. I'm allergic to Vicodin and Codeine. Bummer, I know.
6. I've been on my own since I was 15.
7. My husband is the first man I've ever been with who I have never called names.
8. I look horrid in photographs.
9. I either love you or hate you. You know who you are.
10. I have the worst singing voice EVER. And I sing very, very loudly at home.

No comments: