Monday, September 22, 2008

Caution-Foul Language Ahead

I am one miserable bitch today. The not drinking isn’t really bothering me-at least I don’t think it is. I’m not craving alcohol. I am, however- bitchy, impatient, frustrated, angry, and very, very tired.

What the hell? When will I feel better? I’m trying to tell myself I feel terrible because I spent the last week on pain pills, but I don’t know if that is true or not.

I’m not sleeping for shit, and haven’t in a week. My arm is a bit better every day, but I swear it hurts worse when I lay down. I have tried every position I can think of and I still can’t get comfortable.

I don’t deal with pain very well, and I’m about ready to saw my fucking arm off so I don’t have to worry about it anymore.

I am consumed with negativity today, and I think I’m just going to ride it out. Maybe I just need to be pissed today.

No comments: