Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gotta Love It!

Right wing rocker Ted Nugent has offered to personally help with security for Paul McCartney at his upcoming concert in Israel. The legendary Beatles member and animal rights activist has received death threats from muslim extremists if he plays the concert which celebrates the 60th anniversary of the formation of the state of Israel.

Ted Nugent states: “Regardless that Paul and I have our obvious social, cultural, and culinary differences outside of music, I will not bend or waiver to voodoo religious whackjobs and neither should Paul,” exclaimed Nugent.

“It would be my pleasure to keep this legendary musical hero safe from terrorists and madmen, and then buy him a nice dinner of tofu.

I’m Dirty Harry with a ponytail, and I’m at Paul’s service”

No comments: