Thursday, September 4, 2008

Skeered!

I just sent Work Friend a link to this blog. It has been my deep, dark, secret. But, what the hell. You have to let go sometime, right?

Before sending the link, I went back and read the whole entire thing (yes I do know I'm a loon)and I realized I don't update for shit. I write whats on my mind and never post a follow up.

So, since all 2 of you might be wondering what happened with a few things, here you go.

1. I let work friend read my short story. She said it needed some work, more detail here and there, but that it could be good. As in, I should keep writing. Woo hoo!

2. The insurance paid all but $300.00 of my teeth. Thank GOD.

3. I'm sure there's more, but I have the attention span of a hummingbird. So if you really want to know, ask.

No comments: