Monday, October 6, 2008

So……Tired…….

We had quite the eventful weekend here in Lulaland. We spent Saturday installing our last window, and I FINALLY started painting my living room. We bought the house almost 2 years ago, and it took me this long to decide on a color. It turned out beautiful.

Sunday we played tourist and took Youngest to Virginia City. We had lunch, and I decided to splurge and have a hot pastrami sandwich. I skipped breakfast, and I figured with all the walking it would all work out. WRONG! I gained 5 pounds IN ONE DAY! I know it’s mostly the sodium and it will drop right back down tomorrow, but it was shocking to see my weight go from 138 to 143 in one day!

After lunch Hubbs and I took an old time photo (Youngest didn’t want to)-me as saloon girl and Hubbs as my cowboy. It turned out well-Hubbs has the perfect old west look about him. A couple of tattoos are showing, but it’s very cute. If I can scan it and upload it I’ll share it here.

We decided to have a couple beers with lunch, and that turned it to a couple more once we got home. I didn’t feel like cooking dinner, so we took the boy to a little pub and had sandwiches for dinner. I tried to have chicken wings thinking they were the most diet friendly thing on the menu, but they were so salty (?) I only ate about 4 of them.

So, I lost time on my non-drinking streak, but I am more than willing to start over. I don’t like feeling this tired-it makes for a very unproductive work day.

How was your weekend?

No comments: