Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too Much!!

I’m feeling overwhelmed again-I know, here we go. I suppose its standard this time of year, with the holidays coming up. But I’m really in need of a day where I just flop on the couch and watch movies all day with my family. In between the trip to California, preparing for this Saturday’s big event, shopping, cooking, cleaning, working-blah. Sometimes it just feels like too much. Nothing is really going wrong, it just feels like too much.

Plus, I’m back to not sleeping well. I have had some horrific dreams the past few nights. Last night I woke up at 11pm, wide awake and in complete shock at the dream I just had. I thought that part of my life was sufficiently buried in my subconscious, but apparently I was wrong.

Anyway, I’m trying to think positive, I really am. This morning while having my tea I reminded myself of all the positives in my life, and kept telling myself “Today is going to be a great day.”

We’ll see how it goes.

No comments: