1. I made it!
2. There is such a thing as too thin. I know that now.
3. I miss my son.
4. I read (and believe) in tarot cards.
5. I hate scary movies.
6. It’s better to be overdressed than underdressed.
7. I wish I had a dog.
8. I own a home.
9. I’ve been arrested.
10. I’ve participated in a protest.
11. Parenting guilt never goes away. Do it right the first time.
12. I’ve finally learned to speak my mind.
13. I have 7 tattoos.
14. I believe Marilyn Monroe was murdered.
15. My grandmother died at 46, my sister at 45, and my mother at 69. I plan to beat them all.
16. After 6 years, I still get butterflies when I see my husband each night.
17. I feel better than I ever have.
18. I think Scientology should be stopped by whatever means necessary.
19. I don’t get to spend nearly enough time with my family.
20. I couldn’t carry a tune if my life depended on it.
21. I sing constantly.
22. I brush my teeth more than 5 times a day.
23. The strength I showed when my mother was dying still amazes me.
24. My father was a heroin addict.
25. I’ve learned to function when gripped by fear.
26. I’m trying. I really am.
27. For me, self-control is a choice. I don’t always choose correctly.
28. Whatever it is, say it before it is too late.
29. Whatever it is, do it before it is too late.
30. The trauma of my childhood no longer defines me.
31. People who don’t move their arms when they walk freak me out.
32. I miss my mother.
33. I am not the person I was 10 years ago. Thank you.
34. I have a weirdly high I.Q.
35. I have severe road rage.
36. When I was 12, I broke both my arms. At the same time.
37. I wish I had braces.
38. You will regret not flossing.
39. I’m afraid of the dark.
40. I wish I could make it up to you.