Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Have I mentioned how much I love Thanksgiving? I LOVE this holiday. I love preparing a huge meal for my family, I love spending the day in the warm kitchen, I love eating what I want without counting the calories, and I love spending time with my guys.

Today is my Friday-I took tomorrow off so I could start my baking. I think I’m going to sneak in a few side dishes too, to make Thursday a bit easier.

Brother-in-law and Nephews arrive tomorrow night, so today and tomorrow will be spent doing last minute cleaning and digging out air mattresses.

It feels good to be happy. I know that sounds silly, but the last batch of holidays were my first ones since my mother died, so this year I think it will be a little easier on me. I still miss her, but I can express it without gut wrenching sobs.

Happy happy!

No comments: