Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poor Kid

I took Youngest to get his hair cut last night, and the girl who cut it is the one who cut it before. She did a really good job last time, so I have no idea what happened this time.

He looks like he has girl hair. I feel SO bad for him. I almost let him stay home from school today, but then I thought what if we can’t fix it until Friday? I can’t let him miss 3 days of school. I also thought it would be good for him to face his fears head on, and not hide in the house like I do.

I wish I would have went with my first instinct and let him stay home. He just called and said kids have been making fun of him all day. My heart is officially broken for him.

Anyhow, I’m leaving work early to take him to a barber so we can fix it. And hopefully the kids at school will find someone else to pick on tomorrow. Little ratfuckers.

No comments: