Monday, November 24, 2008

Look!

I received a gift award from mile191, a fellow blogger. Thanks so much-that made my day!

I think I've said this before, but it certainly bears repeating. Blogging has opened up a whole new world for me. I started blogging to help myself get in the habit of writing every day, because I have stories in me that need to be told. I have actually written 2 short stories and am working on my third, so it has helped.

What I have received is I am now part of a community-a wonderful community of people just like me-people who want to be heard. Whether it's sharing funny stories or trying to heal, we are all in this together. It's nice to know I am not alone in whatever I may be going through-someone actually feels/has felt the same way!

I appreciate all of you who take a few precious minutes out of your day to post something new. And I am proud that I have been able to offer inspiration (and a giggle or two) every now and then.

Now go forth and blog.

2 comments:

mile191 said...

you are so welcome. much deserved. i check everyday to see if you have posted,...no pressure. thanks for sharing. ♥

Lula said...

I usually skip weekends, but I try to post every day. It helps build a good habit I think. Thanks for reading!